2015年7月8日

Episcia in Phitsanulok Flower Market

Phitsanulok (in thai พิษณุโลก) means "the World of Vishnu", one of Thailand's 76 provinces, lies in lower northern Thailand. I stayed here for 2 days and visited some unseen thailand destinations that are lesser known by foreign tourists. OK ... so the flower market of Phitsanulok is actually a bonus because I never know there is a flower market in Phitsanulok until I drove by and made u turn to check it out. There are many flower stalls in this flower market and unfortunately we did take some souvenirs to head to our "real" destination together on that day. LOL

To my surprise, there are more varieties of Episcia than I can find in Chiang Mai ... even prettier from my point of view. Some Episcia of Thailand look different from those named varieties that are available from online shops or famous hybridizers. The natural weather is usually hot in Thailand, the Episcia grow all year around without dormancy. I think Episcia is the most commonly seen gesneriad plant in Thailand. Let's check out the Episcia in Phitsanulok.








沒有留言:

張貼留言