2014年11月1日

Paraboea sp. on limestone cliff


สวัสดี ครับ.
I'm a tourist.
Seeing lovely plant is a bonus.
Island hopping is tired but worthy. :)

These Paraboea plants grow high on the limestone cliff which raised from the sea. They are tough plants as they are exposed under the sun and monsoon storm from Andaman sea. I can just use my zoom lens to take a zoom-in photo. I can not show further details but I presume that it is a Paraboea due to the plant style and the seed pod. And southern Thailand is a very important habitat for Paraboea, there are many new species discovered in recent years. These beautiful islands belong to Than Bok Khorani National Park. The islands are accessible via speedboat or traditional Thai fishing boat called "long-tail boat".



small speedboat and long-tail boat

沒有留言:

張貼留言